Saturday, July 2, 2011

Two More Finished Projects!


I think these two are number seven and number eight for me... I bought the yarn for both in Munich at Easter time this year. My stash is out of control, but I figure if I use up new purchases right away, it doesn't make the situation any worse, right?

The red shawl is made from Lana Grossa Meilenweit Solo Colore sock yarn and the Pimpelliese pattern. (I haven't had a chance to block it yet.) I started it on the ferry between Travemünde and Helsinki after a trip to Berlin. I loved this yarn so much, I bought skeins in two other colors in Helsinki. (Please disregard what I said above about my yarn stash.)

The second one is made from Lang Yarns Solo Dégradé . It's a cotton band type of yarn. I never would have bought if it the shop hadn't had a model of a similar feather and fan scarf knit up from it on display. I would buy more of this yarn in a second. It's a perfect summer weight and was so easy to knit.

1 comment:

  1. Both are really pretty, and I love the colors! Your pictures are beautiful too, nice setting. :)

    ReplyDelete