Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nine & Ten

I finished this scarf in just over 24 hours! It went so quickly, and thanks to help from Karhu, I'm not afraid of crocheting anymore! I have already planned to make another scarf from this pattern (unfortunately only available in Finnish) using another colorway of Novita Puro yarn. I think that this pattern is quick and interesting enough (especially with the mix of knitting and crocheting) to repeat soon.

I loved making the blue cotton feather and fan scarf so much that I made another one using Italian Ice Yarn (mostly cotton) while visiting a friend just to the north of Vaasa last week. I ran out of interest in the pattern by the end, but think it was a good pattern to make with this yarn. I still have a few skeins of it left, but am not sure what I'll do with it...

I can't believe I'm already so close to our 11 scarf/shawl goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment