Sunday, January 24, 2010

#3

While I definitely do not recommend tearing ankle ligaments, it has been good for the knitting.

I saw these mittens in Grace Robinson in Freeport, Maine over the holidays, and given that they were knit with Julia yarn (from Nashua Knits, pattern by Kristin Nicholas), I knew right away who I needed to make them for. Julia.

I just did a big yarn storage reorganization over the weekend. What did I learn from this less-than-thrilling task? I seriously need to finish up some UFOs, I want to make more time (and space) for quilting/sewing, and I most definitely need to continue the yarn-buying diet well beyond February.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I went to the library this weekend and got a mittens book. I have yarn awaiting in my stash, and can't wait to get started on Saturday. Hee!

    ReplyDelete